Business Name: Hewes Brook Lodge
Address: Portage Lake, T14 R7, ME 04768
Phone: (207) 453-7036, (207) 313-3616
Management: The Daggett Family
About Us: Hospitality, exceptional food, privacy, and outdoor adventures is our trademark.
Take West Cottage Rd, (left at Coffin's Store), after 1 mile; turn left on woods road (follow signs) past North Maine Woods gate; Mile 6 right onto Hewes Brook Rd, Cross Fish River bridge (mile 3); Lodge Parking on left after the bridge. Hewes Brook Lodge is nestled in the Northern Wilderness on the bank of the pristine, 24 mile Fish River. It is a four season All Inclusive Maine Lodge.
Products | Services | Features
- Corporate events, wellness retreats, family vacations
- Access to a variety of Lakes and Rivers (Cross, Long, Fish, Portage, Red River)
- Canoeing, kayaking, hiking, relaxing
- Fly fishing for native trout in nearby lakes, river and ponds
- Groose, woodcock, bear and moose hunting
- Wildlife photography, moose safaris
Want to know more?
- Four season vacation packages
- Vacation Packages offer canoeing, kayaking, and wildlife photography
- Snowmobiling expeditions , ice fishing, snowshoeing, cross country skiing!
- Our 10,000 square foot lodge provides ample space to relax in
- Maine Guides available for a variety of adventures
A Bit of Paradise...